• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Behemoth Drivetrain - Strong Box Underdrive

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
I would definitely take a wait and see approach to doing business with him.

Part of his reputation was that the warranty was one year from date of purchase, and he would take 13 months to ship.

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Behemoth is back in business! I bought a ZF to NP205 doubler from him in early December as a surprise to my son. And no, he's paying for a big part of it, just advanced him a little for a really great Christmas present. Quality was just like the last one I bought from him. I wish him luck as he has a great product. Looks like he's fixed the leak, sent me some O rings to try to fix mine but I might have to do a little machining. You can text him @ 270-287-8663. I must admit I was leary of sending him money, but I used PayPal so I hoped if there was a problem they would help out. No problem, he said he had one ready and shipped it a few days later. Those of you wanting a doubler can't go wrong getting a Behemoth doubler. I hope that he finds a way to take care of those that lost deposits, it will take a while for him to get back up to speed but I wish him well.

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
How did you find our he was still in business? I cant find a website...

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
I noticed ahuggins posted that he had received an email from him so I text him as I still had his phone # in my phone. By the way, using JB Fab triple shifters really makes the setup work great, that's what I use.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just saw the last few comments...

Yeah, I had emailed him back around august of '15 and he responded in nov '16... so if scanman got one quick, what're the chances he's got several ready?

This is a time for a bank loan to build inventory (depending on his business model/process/subcontracting) his business could take off.

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
I received the wrong 205 adapter, GM instead of Ford. He said he'd ship the next day but a week or so later, no adapter. Text him and when he answered he said all he had was gm so it'd be another week or so. Also working on an aluminum cased NP205 that has a low gear set available, not ready yet though. He also said his website is being rebuilt so it's currently not available.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Would you buy from him again?

I'm thinking just because he's got a website that covers all he CAN do, doesn't make a person want to buy from him. He's got to deliver the goods if he wants to make any money in this deal. I think he's got something to compete with the other companies in this market, but he's got to get after it before EVERYONE loses faith in him. I really want to buy from him because he's got a decent price and apparently a good product, but it HAS to be delivered.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ecfcc84c9972984685338e51d0438c74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk