• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy - Key chains round two.

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Just an update: All ordered Fobs have been shipped out today Tuesday September 22nd. So keep an eye out.
Also to avoid any further confusion or complications if I decide to do anymore custom things I will set up as a vendor to help support Jon and to abide by the rules setup on this forum.
Thanks to all of you that ordered and sent payment. I even sent out the ones ordered and not yet paid for. Hope you all enjoy them.

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Nope sent you back all the info. Thanks. I have about five left, but could make more. We'll see if it's needed.

DaveLev

Steve...although we've never met, I'll take one, and pay you $20 for it, too. Send me PM for address, etc. You are very kind for putting these together, and are truly talented at it. Probably will use it as a Christmas tree ornament instead of a fob. I've paid more than this for Corvette, Belair, and Mustang ones, so you keep on doing what you're doing!

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
I haven't made any those in over a year. I'll look and see if I have any left.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Time for another run, I just found this thread and want to order a few. What do you say Doghows72? Raise your prices and make a few bucks too.