• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Disney Oklahoma trip anyone?

OP
OP
FordBronc

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
The son in law appreciated the spotting and talk thru to get up there. That was his 1st time out with his rig.

Maybe we can plan another trip when there is cooler weather, and with some heads up to the CB community we can get a better Bronco turn out?

Was nice me make you and the Mrs acquaintance.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
We ran alot of trails in the back woods, up Panty Hill, down Ho Chi Minh, saw the block house (old Ranger station), watch Steve get warmed up on the "water falls". I think he was in 2wd and had his eyes close. lol

haha, great pics..

That I believe with ole Steve.. :(

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The son in law appreciated the spotting and talk thru to get up there. That was his 1st time out with his rig.

Maybe we can plan another trip when there is cooler weather, and with some heads up to the CB community we can get a better Bronco turn out?

Was nice me make you and the Mrs acquaintance.

Guarantee you could get a better turn out w/more notice..

OP
OP
FordBronc

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Trust me I am going to work out and post up the next trip plan WAY in advance. It was spur of the moment and I just wanted to put it out there to the community.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Trust me I am going to work out and post up the next trip plan WAY in advance. It was spur of the moment and I just wanted to put it out there to the community.

yes sir, completely understand...