• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I gave my Bronco a Card for V-Day.. :)

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Maybe I should buy my Bronco a gift, as she is my real 1st love. haha. My wife is already jealous of it, since I spend more time on it than her.

itsabronco

Loc.
Banning, CA.
I got a card from my wife this morning with coupons in it. One of them was for " one free bronco day " HELL YEAH ! and another was, " one get out of trouble free" so I have at least TWO good bronco days ahead of me !! The other coupons, well, those are private !

OP
OP
TTTGOWYO

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Nice.. I am on the whole 6 week hiatus right now.. she just pumped out a kid. :) (Man I am glad she never gets on here) ha ha