• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA '77......no affiliation

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Seen that on FB a couple days ago, I like the single fuel door look, nice looking 77'.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wonder why they took the interior pics through the glass? Seems strange to me.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Wonder why they took the interior pics through the glass? Seems strange to me.

On FB someone asked that same question, his reply was he was trying to snap a few pics before leaving town, and would post more upon return. We'll see I guess.

OP
OP
E

elan

Loc.
s
Welp, if it is staying in San Diego it better have all the smog equipment. Some mountain and desert parts of the county don't require smog, but most sections will.
I did notice the bottom rear section of the drivers door sticking out a tad.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Seen that on FB a couple days ago, I like the single fuel door look, nice looking 77'.

Scary part is, even if a '77 came with only one tank it still had both doors. The front would be fastened shut.

So I wonder where the front went. Quarter replacement? Patched over the hole and filled?

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Scary part is, even if a '77 came with only one tank it still had both doors. The front would be fastened shut.

So I wonder where the front went. Quarter replacement? Patched over the hole and filled?

My '77 only had one tank, and was fastened shut like you said. There was some old piece of foam in there that keeps it from rattling.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK

Yeah I've never seen one with just the one door.

OP
OP
E

elan

Loc.
s
Did '76 Broncos come with one or two doors? Perhaps this was a '76 build for the year '77?

Now that you guys brought this up about the gas door/s and I notice the bottom of the drivers door sticking out.......hmmmm. I'm perplexed. It could be a simple panel replacement. Or not...............:p

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
No doors on a ‘76 and I have never heard of a ‘77 that came stock with just one door.

I think that quarter panel has probably been replaced and the filler door added to a reproduction panel. It doesn’t seem to line up properly with the rear corner. Lines are off or something.....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
No doors on a ‘76 and I have never heard of a ‘77 that came stock with just one door.

I think that quarter panel has probably been replaced and the filler door added to a reproduction panel. It doesn’t seem to line up properly with the rear corner. Lines are off or something.....

Good eyes....