• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA 1975 - needs some love

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
jetsg4

jetsg4

Loc.
Baton Rouge
She is now home, and mostly washed out. Still need to hit the inside with my pressure washer and can’t get the tailgate to open. I’ll snap some more pictures, including the glovebox vin plate. I’ve got a busy couples days at work, but will post everything ASAP, and reply to messages. Anyone in the area that wants to go look at it, I don’t have to be there if you are in the addis, la area.

Thanks.. any tips to get tailgate open?? Feels like the left side isn’t unlatching

BroncoBub

Contributor
She is now home, and mostly washed out. Still need to hit the inside with my pressure washer and can’t get the tailgate to open. I’ll snap some more pictures, including the glovebox vin plate. I’ve got a busy couples days at work, but will post everything ASAP, and reply to messages. Anyone in the area that wants to go look at it, I don’t have to be there if you are in the addis, la area.

Thanks.. any tips to get tailgate open?? Feels like the left side isn’t unlatching

I live in Slidell could come by anytime to see it. Need address...pm if you can
text 985-788-1791

Bub

bjonesusm

Loc.
Baton Rouge
Still Available?

Interested. 225-241-6759 in Baton Rouge. I would like to come look at it if it is still available. Thanks.

Attac

Contributor
still available?? Requested info on location to no avail...

He has been moving and hasn't had time to check in here a lot. Got a lot on his plate right now. He will get back with everyone when he checks the site. I will drop him a text and tell him to try to log on and update , but it sometimes takes a day or so before he responds.

BroncoBub

Contributor
Went and looked at the Bronco yesterday. I took a ton of pictures if someone is interested. It's not for me...Shoot me a pm with email and I'll send them to you. You can judge for yourself...
Bub

Buckch22

Do you still have bronco for sale. If so send me message to 3372549552 id like to take a look at it. Thanks

BroncoBub

Contributor
Sold

This Bronco was SOLD. The owner never updated the listing. Just sharing this and no I didn't buy it.

AJ1282

I have a 1975 w/302 that I bought from an old man I believe was the original owner. It was stock when I got it and used it for my camp truck. I haven’t ran it in 3 or 4 years, and the critters have made a nice next on the interior. It would be a great project truck that doesn’t need much to be drivable. It was a half cab when I got it, but I put a soft top on it.

I believe it is sub 100,000 original miles.

What would this be worth? I’ll upload some photos later this week when I get current ones.

I’m interested, if this is still available please send more pics and price to Albert.jones@outlook.com

Status
Not open for further replies.