• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Replacing Photobucket picture question.

Tom Hartz

I am not sure how to take out the blocked Photo Bucket pictures and insert new pictures in the proper spots. The build Tony's 69 is about 8 pages long and recreating it would be a ton of work. Any help would be great.

Thanks.
Tom

OP
OP
Tom Hartz

Tom Hartz

Ok, I figured how to attach the picture where I want it but why is it not open for easy viewing?

OP
OP
Tom Hartz

Tom Hartz

Here is a link to the build.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2120930#post2120930

If you take a look on line 8 from the top is where I tried to reinsert a picture of the Bronco being delivered to my house.
When I originally did the build the pictures where there for easy viewing and you would not have to click on anything to open them up
but thanks to Photo Bucket wanting $400 a year I am going to have to redo all of them.
I am not sure if it is me not doing something wrong or what.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
So you're trying to replace old Photobucket photos with ones you upload here to forums? All photos you upload here are shown as thumbnails so you have to click to see them full size. There's a way to show them full size from the start, but it's a fairly convoluted process.

OP
OP
Tom Hartz

Tom Hartz

Darn. Copy that thumb nails it is. It just looks so good when they are open. I wanted to use this build on my resame in the search for my dream career. This is a project that I am proud of.
Thank you for your help.
Tom

OP
OP
Tom Hartz

Tom Hartz

Thinking about it thumb nails would be ok. But why is my one test picture I uploaded just a line of text? If you click on line 8 (The yellow one) the picture is there just not as a thumb nail.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
You used the "link" tag instead of the "image" tag. I fixed it. Take a look and see if that's what you were trying to do.

OP
OP
Tom Hartz

Tom Hartz

THAT IS IT !!! THANK YOU ! Now I will take a look to see where I messed up.