• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Brand new Painless wiring harness 10113

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Brand new Painless wiring harness 10113

$950

Local pick up or add $25 shipping in the lower 48. AK and HI will be calculated.

Price is not negotiable.

Attachments

• IMG_7407.jpg
    IMG_7407.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_7408.jpg
    IMG_7408.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_7409.jpg
    IMG_7409.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Bump for the new year. I have four of these left. After these are gone, that'll be it for my stock forever.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
There's never been mention of any quantities in your ad so I think most of us like bigmuddy just assumed you had were selling just one.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
First of all, who cares how many I have. Second, post #6 clearly states I have four left. Third, I've had these posts up for years, several of which stated I have several for sale. Fourth, follow the classified rules and don't post if you aren't interested in buying.

Mrjgp

Honest question: why should I buy from you rather than the website?

OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Honest question: why should I buy from you rather than the website?

Honestly, I have no idea what Painless sells these for anymore. Years back when I acquired this stock, their policy was to not undersell any of their suppliers. That policy has changed over the years as I know when Painless runs their periodic sales you can get a harness from them for less than any of the vendors. Wildhorses sells these for nearly $1,200. That's always been my benchmark and I've sold 23 of the 27 I've had over the past five+ years. Depending on Painless's current policy of pricing compared to their suppliers, I might be stuck with the last four I have.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Justino, I really assumed that you were still selling the same one. I have tried selling bronco parts many times and the same part just doesn't leave the shop due to me not wanting to take a loss.

None of my business at all, just trying to poke another bronco guy that's been on the site for a long time... And bump his sale. Certainly didn't mean to bring any negativity to your post!

Good luck with selling your harness's. Its a good price for a good product!

Ben

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
None of my business at all, just trying to poke another bronco guy that's been on the site for a long time... And bump his sale. Certainly didn't mean to bring any negativity to your post!

Good luck with selling your harness's. Its a good price for a good product!

Ben

^^X2. Certainly no malice intended with my post either - all in good spirit!

Todd Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.