• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1967 Bronco, 302, NP435, 3.5" lift, frame-off restomod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will.koch

1967 Bronco, purchased in 2007

Started frame off restomod in 2009

All parts were professionally sand blasted and primed or painted with POR-15

Details:
Re manufactured '72 302
NP435 tranny with creeper gear and 2-4 matching original gear ratios (not new, but not many miles on it)
77.5 axles (Dana 44 front with disk brakes, Ford 9" drum brakes)
New 3.5" WH susp. Lift
New Brake lines/fuel lines
New Wiring harness
New Air filter housing
New BC Broncos 2-into-1 exhaust
New 23 gallon fuel tank
Rebuilt 2-Bbl carb
New Vacuum boost brakes w/ new master cylinder
New radiator
New fan shroud
New Saginaw PS pump
New water pump
Rebuilt PS pump by West Texas off road
36" X 15 X 14.5 Mickey Thompson Baja tires
Bikini top
New hood
Garage "midnight blue" paint (this was my first paint job, for what it's worth)
Driver/passenger seats were Corbeau seats that I recovered myself (pretty damn good if you ask me)
New switches for the wipers, lights, hazards
New wiper motor cover

I have the doors, the heater core, and a bucket of spare parts. I collected the parts needed for a crown Vic fuel injection setup but never got around to it. It runs great without. I have a Chevy astrovan master cylinder for a hydroboost, but the vacuum boosted brakes are also great.

There are very slow drip leaks for the oil and coolant, which I'm sure are gasket issues. I routinely heat cycle the truck, but I haven't been driving it to work as I just got the necessary parts (lights, hazards, etc.) to make it street legal.

I'll post more if I think of more. Hard to summarize 8 years of intermittent work. I was deployed for 27 months of this, so the work has been start/stop work.

Pictures to follow. PM me with questions.

OP
OP
W

Will.koch

Pictures

I don't know how to post images without having another URL dedicated to my truck (which I don't). PM me for pictures if you are interested, I'll check routinely. All *reasonable* offers will be entertained. A low-ball offer sent to me quickly might beat a full price offer a month from now.

gavindg

Loc.
Westlake Village
You need to be a contributor status (pay to contributor to the site like $10 - 15, i forget) to post pics, which might be worth it to sell your rig. Otherwise I can PM you my email and post them for you.

Wolverine

Will. You listed the truck as Houston? Aren't you in NC? Low ball wins? Wish I could move up my buy time (from March 10). Good luck.

pipeline010

looks like a great truck. I expect someone is going to show up to your door within the next 18 hours with a wad of cash to get themselves a deal. this will move.

GLWS

OP
OP
W

Will.koch

Price Drop

Hey y'all,

After looking at other rigs listed here, I figure a more accurate price for mine is $20k. I'll also get some better pictures of the under side, floor pans, etc. While the "Really? Must be missing something" post from Mr. Highlander was not quite the constructive criticism I was expecting, I found on other forums that users want to see more detail in the pictures. So I'll take more pictures.

While I was crawling around the truck yesterday with one interested buyer, I thought of more stuff that is new:

New Milodon oil pan
BC Broncos steering linkage
New parking lights
New-ish starter motor
New u-joints all around (once I finish the front drive shaft)

That's all for now.

-Will

Wolverine

guy looking for bronco

Will: check out username cacook95, find his post looking for bronco.

Status
Not open for further replies.