• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Former Baja racer

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Been for sale off and on a number of times with no sale and the price steadily dropping. I worked on the truck about 25 years ago when it was at a Bronco shop in AZ. I know someone did try to buy it recently and he said the seller was so flaky that he backed out of the sale - perhaps that has something to do with it.

Sure seems like a lot of Bronco for the price in today's market and would be a great NORRA racer!

Todd Z.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sure would be nice to own a racer... Where's that winning powerball ticket when you need it.. lol

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
I could have a look if you want to make arrangements with the Seller. Not sure what my credentials are in terms of a race truck, but I'm in DTLA.

Rob

lgdpt

I was interested months ago. I called him and he told me he had someone flying in to buy it in 2 days. He then told me If I gave him an extra ($1,500 I think) he would sell it to me and give the extra $ the other guy for his flight... I thought that was fishy and said no thank you.

Of course the next day he called and told me the other guy fell through and I could buy for the original price. Seems like hes playing games so I passed. No clue what else he was hiding/scamming.