• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Keystone Fabrication bumpers.....

agduckhunter

Anyone have any experience with their product? Specifically the rear bumper with tire carrier?

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
yes. I bought both the front and rear. There's a long thread about them in the vendor section. I was pleased with the results, but not the communications. Tyler seems to disappear for weeks at a time. He always delivers the bumpers though. I had the dual Jerry can set up, and I also got an extra left side piece to put on when I'm not using the carrier so my gap is covered up. I'm fabbing other things to attach to it. Also I having additional work done on them to strengthen the mounting since they're designed to mount to the factory holes only. I'm having some plate welded to the mounts so it goes deeper into the frame and I can add some bolts.

I was pleased with the product and for the price they're very nice.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200556

Last edited:

jbawall

Contributor
Loc.
Edgewood, Washington
I have the front and am planning on getting the rear in the future. I am very please with the front and I must have ordered it at the right time because he contacted me within a couple of days and I had it a 2 weeks later. They can use a little finish work but over all very good pieces.

John

Aso544

Loc.
Tallahassee, FL
I just got my bumper on from Keystone Fabrication a month ago. It's a really nice bumper. I did make some minor mods to make it fit the way I wanted. He is a slow emailer but has great products. I got a plain rear bumper... Just haven't installed it yet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
agduckhunter

agduckhunter

Thanks for all the input, fellas. I'm not a big fan of the rectangular tubing, especially on the rear bumpers, but that front bumper looks great!

jeff92549

Loc.
San Jacinto
Fraudulent experience

My experience was not good. I purchased an early bronco rear tire rack and never received it. I paid $735 up front. Tyler strung me along for over 2 months saying that he accidentally sent it to someone else. Next he went so far as sending me fedex tracking numbers and then changing the delivery address to a different address. When I got the delivery notice but no package, I called fedex and they said the address was changed by the sender. I had to file a claim with PayPal and I am still waiting for my money.

toddsrods

he's local for me.

although I didn't get bumpers from him as i'm building my own, I got some other misc parts from him. He responded quickly and let me pick it up at his shop to eliminate shipping.

bumpers looked OK for the price, just not my style.