• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Coloring Books with a cause

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
OK all -- As a few of you know, I'm leading a group of Early Broncos down the Baja Peninsula in May. When we were putting the trip together, my wife and I were looking for something to give the kids in Baja other than stickers. My wife is a former teacher, and she wanted to give away coloring books but we couldn't find any that we liked. So we decided to make our own. As we progressed, we really fell in love with the concept of giving away coloring books with crayons to needy kids while at the same time, introducing them to Off Roading. With that, we created a little micro business where we give away a book for every book sold. It's just a way to self fund the free books. Our first book is filled with Early Broncos. I think you guys will like it. Take a look and let me know what you think. The Bronco books are ready to ship now, and we'll be releasing new books from now thru the summer. Thanks much!

http://www.4x4coloringbooks.com

Attachments

• Coloring Books.jpg
    Coloring Books.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 213

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Awesome! I just ordered one, can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for putting these together!

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
wife just informed me that I am going to have to order 6 books lol

Just a reminder - for every book we ship you, we are giving one of these to a needy child!
928401686e141aa0134c13ad23fad1f8.jpg

rixtasan

Contributor
Order placed! How about making and selling some T-shirts and decals with that Big Oly Bronco? I’d buy a T-shirt and a few decals!!