• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ doors and tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkrockman

Loc.
Chandler
i recently bought a 1966 roadster. i am now trying to find doors. i understand that only 1966-67 doors are a direct fit. my understanding is that the difference on later models is the striker location. i am ok moving the strickers is needed.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Have you tried Randy at Driven? Always nice to try someone local first.

Todd Z.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
The difference isn't just the striker location. The strikers themselves are a different shape. Each shape uses the corresponding door latches and by extension inner connecting rods for the inner and outer door opening mechanisms. It is quite a bit of work to adapt 66/67 doors to 68-77 and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.