• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CLEAN 67' Half cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailWorthyFab

Loc.
WICHITA, KANSAS
PRICE REDUCED!!!

I'm letting her go. I bought this bronco a few mo. back. I bought it to make an all out buggy. I can't bring myself to hack on it. It's rust free, strong motor 302. I believe it has a mild cam in it but sounds very good. Has duals that kick out infront of the tires. 4wd works great. It's to nice for me. I bought something that was all dented up and need to see this one go to someone who likes to drive the the street.
67Bronco6-3-09001.jpg

I just put a new set of recentered TrailWorthyFab.com 12 bolt double beadlocks with pvc inserts and 95% and better 37" Radials.
67Bronco6-3-09026.jpg

The bed has been lined.
67Bronco6-3-09003.jpg

It does have a slight rear main leak and the powder steering box leaks. Since I have owned it. I put all new ball joints in it.
67Bronco6-3-09010.jpg

As well as a new rod end on the drag link where it meets the drop pitman arm.

Has a Dana 44 front with warn prem. hubs. and 4.56 gears.

Rear is a 9" With a Spool and 4.56 gears.

I put all new brakes up front. Rotors, calipers, pads, hard and soft lines. I didn't do anything to the rear as I was going to put a disk brake conversion on it had I kept it.

Try and find another one in this shape for this amount of $ 7500 FIRM.

The fiberglass fender flares should be replaced as they have some cracks in them.
67Bronco6-3-09007.jpg

Call with any questions. It's going to hit flea bay in 7 days. I have had to many people tell me that they want it so here is your chance.:D

Todd
316- Six Four One-2950

Inside is clean as well. It didn't have a radio in it when I got it and I have never put one in myself.
67Bronco6-3-09017.jpg

Dash pad is not cracked in any way.
67Bronco6-3-09022.jpg

Glass is good
67Bronco6-3-09023.jpg

Last edited:

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Can you send some more pictures to lkbulldog@att.net

Like to see closer shots of interior, body, engine, driveline, whatever you can get.

Thanks

Bell67

Loc.
Montgomery, TX
I own the Bronco now. Paid $7k for it. Suspension needs a lot of work. Who ever did the lift must not have planned on driving down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.