• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA ISO Original Hubcaps For My New Best Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

randbjorn

Contributor
I just acquired a fantastic 74 Ranger that only needs a driver door mirror and a set of original hubcaps (for now). If I can't find a good set of originals I'll buy some new ones but this thing has such great patina, I'd like to find a nice set of originals if someone has a set they'd be willing to part with. Let me know if you can help and thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• IMG_9692.jpg
    IMG_9692.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 87
OP
OP
randbjorn

randbjorn

Contributor
Wow sweet rig!

Thank you! Uncut, original paint, zero rust, with 60k original miles. I saw a couple sets of nos caps on eBay that I might just pony up for cause I’m dying to see this thing with some new tires and caps.

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Beautiful Ranger! Regarding the hubcaps, we might be able to work something out because I have a set of OEM hubcaps but I would rather have a new set for my resto that I am doing. I'm in Clovis.

OP
OP
randbjorn

randbjorn

Contributor
Thanks crawln68. Ill send you a pm and see if we can set something up.

OP
OP
randbjorn

randbjorn

Contributor
Crawln68 thank you!!! Much better now!! I do still need either one more complete front cap or just the center ring for a front cap if someone has one. Off to a great start though.

Attachments

• E55049FA-47C5-4DB5-92BB-CF9C8E9ECA46.jpg
    E55049FA-47C5-4DB5-92BB-CF9C8E9ECA46.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 63

crawln68

Bronco Guru
You have one fine Bronco randbjorn! And it looks sweet with the hub caps on it!! It was nice to meet you and talk Bronco for a while. I'd love to come over and check out the rest of your herd one of these days.

OP
OP
randbjorn

randbjorn

Contributor
You have one fine Bronco randbjorn! And it looks sweet with the hub caps on it!! It was nice to meet you and talk Bronco for a while. I'd love to come over and check out the rest of your herd one of these days.

Thank you crawln68!! I think we can make that visit happen. Just let me know when you want to stop by and I'd be more than happy to talk a little more Bronco with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.