• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Help in Chicago

JbraunChi

Loc.
Chicago, Il
Hi. I’m new to the Bronco scene and looking to get a truck. Trying to do as much reasearch as a I can before I purchase. Hoping someone might be willing to meet in person to give me a tour of their truck, experiences, etc. Happy to pay for a cup of coffee or lunch. I’m on the North side of the City.

Also, not sure if there is a Chicago Bronco group. Did a quick Google search and couldn’t find one. Any info?

Thanks

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
There are some Broncos in the Chi-town (collar burbs) area, but most don't seem to be members on here.

Your best bet is to try to hit up some cruise nights and find the needle in the haystack.

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'm in kzoo which is about 2 hours from ya, but my bronco is even further north about 2 hrs at my dads shop. If you need help just call or text and I can help you out. 616-617-7984

lonesomecur

I live in NW Indiana and go to Chicago often. I’m actuaually in Westside now. Give me a shout but I drink beer!

buck68

Where are you on the north side? I grew up there and live in Schaumburg now.