• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Herd of Broncos in Baja Thread

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
don't be surprised finding a few cats like so right now in moab ...

Attachments

• IMG_8643.jpg
    IMG_8643.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_8483.jpg
    IMG_8483.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1540.jpg
    IMG_1540.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 116

BoulderMike22

Saw the steeds off earlier today. Also a mad scramble to get some new trailer spares for Drew. Big thanks to Colorado Classic Bronco member Bobby for hooking us up at Discount Tire!

They are on there right!

e4bffc58937dcffd42853d12d0025501.jpg
6db157f41223dfc2d812020d9dd60630.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
great pic !

Stock EB weigh about 4500 lbs ( non of them are stock ) +20k pounds

yeah them 6 trailer tires better be new and all equal psi ... Not a DOT expert ! ;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
sitting in the office, only One word comes to mind ... ENVY !

safe travels !

ps

I pay $10.- per /for each differed ford dealership advertisement license plate anyone can pick me up on the way !

Envy for sure.....

Get your request back to the bottom...

Lookin forward to following along w/this for sure

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
So you put the rarest one of a kind truck on back? there isn't a wheel under it. Must have drawn the short straw.

with all the soft tops it will be interesting if you can keep the sticky fingers out of them. I know you can't in my neighbor hood.

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
So you put the rarest one of a kind truck on back? there isn't a wheel under it. Must have drawn the short straw.

with all the soft tops it will be interesting if you can keep the sticky fingers out of them. I know you can't in my neighbor hood.

The guy who loaded them hauls them all the time, and that’s his on the back .. so... and I know he was going to take it off in Moab for some running around there. Geeze, Johnny negativity..

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
The guy who loaded them hauls them all the time, and that’s his on the back .. so... and I know he was going to take it off in Moab for some running around there. Geeze, Johnny negativity..

I was wondering the same thing ... but my wife told me he posted few days ago on FB he is going to moab .... so fig he is going to make a half way stop for a couple days, drive it a lil around and that's why its the last one !

but hey ... maybe he is showing if you take the semi truck color and the other 3 EB colors, mix them all around you could end up w. something like the last EB on the trailer ...lol ;D

Last edited:

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Yea right I am a tad bit negative, receipant of allot of bad negative forces through out my life and a whole lot jealious. So have a great trip and may the rainbows follow you all the way. Enjoy your trip.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK

First one off in case of an emergency or tractor fire, most protected while traveling down the road :)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
im already making plans for next year.

considered it as well, just don't see the rig being capable of all that drive time "w/out issues".... See though if I can get motivated, just maybe...

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Yea right I am a tad bit negative, receipant of allot of bad negative forces through out my life and a whole lot jealious. So have a great trip and may the rainbows follow you all the way. Enjoy your trip.

Ha - all good, brutha - always appreciate your comments! May the good force be with you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Im headed southbound in 1 1/2 days. To tag along in my chase truck for a couple of days. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Group pic to follow from H.P. Ranch!

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk