• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Design You own Custom Cage - Extreme Custom Fab 5% discount !

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
Please checkout our new feature, It allows you to design / order your own Early Bronco Cage. Simply go to this link: http://extremecustomparts.com/i-1566200-design-your-own-66-77-bronco-cage.html , go down the list, selecting items and options you'd like. We are offering a 5% discount till the end of the month (use coupon code "CLASSIC BRONCO 5%" ) on this feature. Even if you do not wish to purchase, I would value your input on this new feature.
Thanks in Advance!
Mike Kirkus

jbregar

Loc.
Pueblo, CO
Cool feature, but why is the tie into frame kit $50 more expensive for the main and $30 more for the front hoop than buying it separately?

broncotom

Loc.
CO,100 Miles to Moab
I like the option to built one that would be exactly what I want. This will probably save you guys a lot of time too. people can get on there and design their own with out calling and asking what each option would do to the price. Great idea.

Loc.
Jasper, Texas
Thats a really cool feature.

Just throwing out suggestions. Pics of the different options as you add them would be cool. Like mebbe a 3d version of your cage pops up on the left hand side so you can see what you cage will look like. Instead of the real thing just a computer designed 3D model

dualsport

Loc.
Northern Nevada
Man, why did I not see this before I ordered those hoops the other day? Any more discounts since you haven't shipped yet? Let me know!

Thanks,
Doug W.

RV77

Loc.
Springfield,IL
Thats a really cool feature.

Just throwing out suggestions. Pics of the different options as you add them would be cool. Like mebbe a 3d version of your cage pops up on the left hand side so you can see what you cage will look like. Instead of the real thing just a computer designed 3D model

This is what I was thinking also.I would be interested in buying one also if you can ship it to IL cheap enough.

I like the one in the yellow EB but what is the rear kickers option ? Thanks

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
forget the cages, why dont you start selling driveline parts again ;D i miss your prices and services.

airbur

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Castle Pines, CO
Sweet! Thanks.

You may have already answered this, but when you add the bent overhead bars to the 6 family point cage, does that include the rear overhead straight bars also?

mavereq

Bronco Guru
my cage is already ordered. this is my second purchase and mike's been awesome to deal with. his steering is beeeeefy.