• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EFI Tank for FI Tech

OP
OP
omureebe

omureebe

I have a Fitech fuel pump you can have. I dont need it since i installed the EFI tank

Thank you! I am going to pass, but again thanks. I have the Command Center but decided not to use it. I bought all the parts, fuel pump too, to run AN6 to/from the factory tank.

Now if only my buddy doing the body work will let me over to run the lines!

Omar

69svt

Loc.
the 908
I'm running low pressure electric next to 23gallon tank to the hy fuel g surge thats getting mounts under hood when heater vent used to be. ill get some pictures as soon as I start just collected all that parts finally

fablife

X3 on the inline pump being too noisy. BUT it's what I'm running right now with a stock tank. My return line goes into one of the 2 vent ports on the stock tank and I haven't had any problems.

I made a video of my install:
[youtube]baq7LVREgmI[/youtube]

just a note, the stock vent porst have tubes that extend and are crimped on the ends (probably to stop fuel splash) altho they vent well, it may reduce the flow needed for return?? glad yours is working, just a heads up.
Now he stock 77 tank has a threaded vent tube (same crimp) but you can just remove it and thread in a hose barb or an fitting. good luck, JD