• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1971 Baja Bronco by Stroppe, restored

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncojack

Contributor
WOW great job !!
I don't think you are asking enough, I would bump it up another 25k.;)

OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks guys, it was a labor of love and luck on some of the NOS parts.

OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks, yeah, I have a small shop behind my home in downtown Petaluma. PM me sometime if you want to come check it out.

Baja,

that is an amazing Bronco! And you're in Petaluma? Heck I am just north of you in Santa Rosa.

Cheers and thanks for sharing

jimmyk

Contributor
Very nice ride, one of the most impressive aspects to me are the tires.....how the heck do you even find or get something like that?? Good luck with your sale!!

bob greene

Loc.
ORANGE,CA.
Andrew you have done it again by bringing one back from the graveyard to perfection, now if I could only get mine to look just 1/2 as good as that I would be very happy. I hope you get every penny your asking for it, it's worth even more. The very best of luck in the sale.

House

Minutia Militia
I sure wish this rig could have made it to the Chicago show last week with the other three...

OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
THanks you guys. Not something that can be done again at the moment - nos front mat, stroppe st wheel, original wheels, original commando xt tires. New owner is excited to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.