• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD One rusty 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Let's get one thing straight, you are not going to fix this Bronco body! It's rusty from top to bottom, right to left and front to back. Now there a challenge for someone with a lot of time and $. I know where you can get the parts.;D

It's alive you can drive it around our parking lot as long as you are up to date on your tetanus shots. If you buy it we can drive it onto your trailer then we will take our battery and your on your own.

Now for the good stuff P/S, P/B, Dana 44 with disc, A/T, the big housing 9" rear and all the 77 goodies.

It's a Sport! The pic makes it look much better than it is! Once again to be clear it's rust holding hands but the hood is salvageable. Obviously there are a bunch of good parts here and with another body it could live again.

Make an offer!

Jim

Attachments

• IMG_7439.jpg
    IMG_7439.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 473
Last edited:

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
If this was Craigslist it would read original metal with minor surface rust.

Sounds like lots of goodies glws. Thanks for all y'all do!

wgamble

Loc.
Bossier City
Is this truth in advertising that I am reading? Maybe this will take fire and everyone across the land will do the same. ha

NOTE: i was referring to craigslist and ebay not anyone on this site.

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
I once had a guy in Northern Colorado tell me his Bronco was "RUST FREE". I drove up there to look at it/buy it. It rained outside while I was looking and test driving it. It rained INSIDE just as much as it did OUTSIDE. The fenders were held on with duct tape. Only good thing about it was the fact that it did run and had an NP435 on it. Needless to say, I drove home sans Bronco.

Thanks for being honest. Seeing that pic, I'm sure myself and others would have jumped on this "deal".

OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
The frame is solid and very useable. No holes that i can see. Ends at bumpers look good.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.