• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Sightings

grimlock97

Loc.
Wetumpka, Alabama
I never never never saw one around here until i bought one and started building it, now i have seen about 8 of them, 4 red ones, a copper one, 2 blue ones and one silver, i'm going to have to find another color for mine!! But i live in the alabama country side so all of these are spread out across central alabama and are almost all restored, except one that the guy wants 1500 for parts and it's all apart!!!

SoCal68Bronco

Loc.
San Diego, CA.
I'm in san Diego.
I've seen 3 in the last week.

I've have a small collection of pics of EB sightings.
I just haven't gotten around to posting them.

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
I occasionally see two driving around here in Aloha but only in the warm months. Had a guy down the street a couple years ago that had one but the day I finally see him and decide to pull over and chat he was busy moving out. Bought a house across town. I think the wife was a little relieved about that, knowing I"d be over there too much talking broncos. So that's why I come on here.;D

OP
OP
Evian

Evian

Loc.
Algonquin/IL
Still haven't seen any in Chicago. I guess they only drive them on Sundays when it isn't raining or snowing.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Still haven't seen any in Chicago. I guess they only drive them on Sundays when it isn't raining or snowing.

Bummer dude. I saw one yesterday at work, one of us, GoFastCrackPipe, an awesome bronco. There are at least a dozen in my area and I'll see one every month or so.

Last edited:

Jncuts

Just moved in January and found out there are 3 EB's on my block, I've also seen lots of them around town

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Saw 2 in Manassas the past week. Both were ones I had not seen before. One was a nicely built red one with snoop doors and the other looked like a survivor - faded red, no top or roll bar, uncut - in pretty good shape. Looked like a father and young son riding shotgun.

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw another one here in Tally I haven't seen before. Silver with no top. I waived like crazy but couldn't get the guys attention. I wasn't in my Bronco so he didn't even look. My wife and son said they saw a teal green one here last week but I haven't seen it yet.

Deano

Bronco Guru
One came in to the place I hang out to get a inspection sticker last week. And it's not mine!
c6e4c370-45fc-fe60.jpg
the dude driving it said he lived in CA for a while and he moved back to WV and brought it back with him.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
2 weeks ago, I did a round trip from my home to Conyers, GA and didn't see any! Thats 550+ miles:(

broncojack

Contributor

I seen two in your area, Rt.31 and Rt.14 North of Portillo's. Bronze with a white soft top. It has not moved in months.
Also a red one on Algonquin road east of 31 in a body shop lot.

Once you have owned them for 20 years or so you can smell them when you are driving down the street. ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Not many sightings around here since our little KC meet / greet..

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
I'm in Denver this week- I have seen a hundred lifted Jeeps, but no Broncos...

A few weeks ago back in VA where I live- I had a guy stop me and tell me about his. Apparently he knew a guy who worked for me and brought it by the shop- pretty nice, but no pics.

Todd

bajabronc

Loc.
West Hollywood
Just saw this one up in Ventura on Sat in the downtown parking garage, anyone here on the board?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309212072.622630.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309212072.622630.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 69
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309212093.139403.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309212093.139403.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 65
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309212112.506970.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309212112.506970.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 65

rustynail

Loc.
Boulder
I am doing some house hunting in the Boulder area of CO. I have been seeing a bunch. 2 yesterday parked out on cul de sacs. I hadn't seen them before. They don't look as though they have moved too much recently. But then again, mine hasn't moved out of the garage in a year, so who am I to talk.

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
I see 2-3 a year it seems like here in WNC.

When I first moved here I used to see lt. blue 1/2 cabs all the time as CP&L Utility Co, (now Progress Energy) used them for checking lines, etc...

Man, if I had only thought about that when they got rid of that fleet...