• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WV U13 for sale on Ebay - NOT mine

67RT

Bronco Guru
If that is original paint I love it.. Floors look untouched??

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Hardly original ... overspray all over the tailgate supports & rubber . Floors repainted ... seats recovered with wrong pleats & material ...:p But HEY ! it's got an "original " body ....%)

Bradsp8

Lot of things look fishy with this one. The body, hood, grill, dash, jack hold down and tailgate do make me believe it's truly a '66 but there's been some resto and obvious repaint. Floor pans are too smooth to be original. Inserts are too nice to be original. Paint in general is too nice to be original and as mentioned already, overspray under dash on driver side and black rubber anti rattle bumpers around tailgate are painted. Front bumper definitely not original. One question I have: is that a 44 up front rather than a 30?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Looks like a dana 30 cover........doesn't have the pointy dip on the passenger side of the dif cover that a 44 has.

wvbeerdrinker

Its my roadster, and as it says in the add painted in the early 90s. Front floor pans were also touched up but no panels have been replaced. Full disclosure, it also has had the original oil and filter, and tires replaced but I believe it is one of the best you will find anywhere but that's just my opinion. I welcome all interested parties to come check it out and see for yourself.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Paint touched up compared to being repainted is a significant difference when we are talking original unrestored Broncos. The ad is not clear on this point.

wvbeerdrinker

Previous owner said paint was touched up in the early 90s, not a complete repaint but I have no way to verify that but based on what I can tell it appears to be correct.Not trying to deceive anyone just trying to sell one of the best ones I have ever seen. I certainly am not as knowledgeable as most of the members here and welcome the comments. I have many more photos I can send and welcome anyone interested to come inspect and test drive it. Thanks for the imput!

jbass

Its my roadster, and as it says in the add painted in the early 90s. Front floor pans were also touched up but no panels have been replaced. Full disclosure, it also has had the original oil and filter, and tires replaced but I believe it is one of the best you will find anywhere but that's just my opinion. I welcome all interested parties to come check it out and see for yourself.

Pisses me off so bad when people get on here and bash what others are trying to sell. 99% of the time bronco guys I deal with are incredibly nice and always willing to help! People just need to let potential buyers either make a mistake or buy what they want. The flippers who are selling junk are far and few between folks.

Good luck with your sale wvbeerdrinker! That's a beautiful Bronco!

wvbeerdrinker

Thanks jbass ! Like you I believe that most are honest people that come to this site to gain knowledge and support. Everyone that comes loves broncos and that's good enough for me.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

good luck to ya.. nice rig

67RT

Bronco Guru
Hopefully this site is different then others. Some simply register to flip their junk to others and never offer another post. I am always leery of flippers, but if they aren't doing the polished pig pump and dump and their product is quality, everyone deserves to earn a living. I bought mine from an e-bay flipper, but car was honestly represented. He did absolutely nothing to the car and did not hide imperfections.
I love this red truck. The front floors appeared to have been resprayed and it is obviously not a "survivor", but it has survived somehow in WV quite well.
Not everyone is down with the original definition of "survivor", which is trademarked and started with the Corvette Bloomington Gold "Survivor" award. This award requires absolute originality, no new interior, no paint, orig. drivetrain, etc...
Anyway, good luck with the sale. My 2 cents, If you add clean (not creased, welded, rusted)frame shots and under floor shots to your ad, you will get more money,

House

Minutia Militia
Pisses me off so bad when people get on here and bash what others are trying to sell.

I don't look at it as "bashing" unless someone is just being a jerk for no reason.
Most of the "bashing" you are referring to is just a more observant or more
knowledgable Bronco person pointing out things to perspective buyers that
are not listed in the ad. A lot of people come here looking for advise and to
learn what to look for to make a good decision on the purchase of a Bronco.

Good luck with your sale wvbeerdrinker! That's a beautiful Bronco!

Agreed!