• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Vintage Window Nets For Early Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swerve

Own a part of Bronco race history! These are the RJS window nets from my '76 Bronco that I raced the Baja 1000 with back in 1997.

These are good for show or a period restoration of an older race truck. They will not pass current tech because of their age.

$40.00 shipped continental USA

I accept cash, US Postal (from the post office) money orders and Paypal if it is sent as if to friends and family.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Fender Skirts Window Nets 200.jpg
    Fender Skirts Window Nets 200.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Fender Skirts Window Nets 197.jpg
    Fender Skirts Window Nets 197.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Fender Skirts Window Nets 198.jpg
    Fender Skirts Window Nets 198.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 59

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I looked into this awhile back and didn't see any net expiration dates in the NORRA rulebook but I may have missed it.

Todd Z.

landshark99

Bronco Guru
I looked into this awhile back and didn't see any net expiration dates in the NORRA rulebook but I may have missed it.

Todd Z.

Ha you would be correct - or at least at first glance its possible they don't check net dates

4.5.3 Safety Nets
Safety nets are mandatory on all vehicles including the prerunner categories and must cover the complete open area of the cockpit on both sides of the vehicle. Nets must be installed on the inside of the roll cage to prevent them from being damaged or coming off in the event of a roll over or slide on the side. Nets attached to doorframes are permitted as long as door has a positive secondary latching device. Nets must be installed so that the occupants can release the netting unassisted and exit the vehicle regardless of the position of the vehicle.
The net border or edge and the net attachment must be made of materials that are as strong, or stronger than the net itself. Net attachments must be every 6 inches. Acceptable attachments are not limited to the following: hose clamps, snaps, heavy-duty nylon ties, lift-a-dot, metal hooks and steel rods.
The roof must be covered with sheet metal or aluminum. The occupants of all vehicles must be protected during a roll over in such a manner that prevents them from extending from the body or frame of vehicle.

Do they come with some sort of quick release or would i have to source that stuff separately?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Swerve

Swerve

These black ones are sold, but I have a tan pair that are tech current and raced only once at last years Baja 1000...$50.00 for the tan pair...

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Landshark, are you racing in 2019? Which class? Very cool, another Bronco for NORRA!

landshark99

Bronco Guru
Awesome, keep us posted! Maybe start a thread?

I will for sure, i just got my new garage sorted out but i have been collecting parts for the build in the mean time. Hopefully will have the bronco in tear down mode here by the end of this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.