• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Misc. Bronco Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

buck68

V8 Bell Housing: $50
Clutch Equalizer Assembly: $40 SOLD
Cross Member with poly bushings: $25 SOLD
Part Assortment $30 shipped in lower 48 SOLD
Shipping not included on bell housing or crossmember.

Attachments

• unnamed-27.jpg
    unnamed-27.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 180
  • unnamed-28.jpg
    unnamed-28.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 190
  • unnamed-29.jpg
    unnamed-29.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 334
  • unnamed-30.jpg
    unnamed-30.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I’m very interested in the crossmember and it’s rubber and brackets. I’m located at 29205. Will you take PayPal? I’ll pm you.

mjschneidy

I'll take the clutch equalizer parts as long as they are all OE and not the crappy repo parts.

OP
OP
B

buck68

The bracket that bolts to the engine is from Jeff's. All the other pieces are original to my son's 68 Bronco.

OP
OP
B

buck68

The clutch equalizer assembly worked flawlessly in my son's Bronco for the past 6 years. Only reason it's for sale is we installed a ZF transmission and no longer need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.