• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NE 1977 Uncut Bronco for sale

plquality

THIS VEHICLE IS SOLD. This barn find lived in Sacramento, California, it’s currently registered Non-Opt in California, although it is running, and was moved a week ago to a garage in Reno, NV. Planning to move it to my home in San Diego, CA in the next week or two. The frame and rocker panel appear solid but it does have rust on the front floor panels and some surface rust on body. There is damage to the hood caused by a tow truck. This car was purchased for our 16 year old and many hours of labor and dollars has been put into getting the original engine with 80K miles running. Carburetor has been rebuilt, all new brakes and both fuel tanks dropped and cleaned, new radiator, heater core, thermostat, water pump, fuel pump, hoses, belts, wiper arms, reservoirs, new tires and more. Front and back seats have been purchased along with a center console, but they have not been installed. Unfortunately, our daughter needs a drivable car sooner than we can get the project completed so it is time to move on and let someone else do the final restoration. Priced to sell quickly, best offer over $12,500 owns this piece of 4x4 history!

See photo's and contact information on Craigslist https://reno.craigslist.org/cto/d/1977-ford-bronco/6742876670.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

plquality

Yes, there is a four wheel drive hi and low shifter in the cab, not aware of any manuel shifting at the hubs.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I see a couple items under the hood I've not seen in my short time here, like the gadget next to the dizzy, the little reservoir behind the overflow tank...are these 75-77 Cali smog items I've heard so much about?

Attachments

• 77engineBay.jpg
    77engineBay.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 295

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
I know older Dodges and possibly some Jeeps had non lock-out hubs. Chevy's possibly too, but don't remember any Fords with them myself.

Could be wrong and it sure won't be the first time!!

Tugross302

The tank behind the overflow is the fuel evaporator tank. They were mounted on the firewall in the later years

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Personally, I am not interested in this, BUT pictures of the interior and underside along with typical/potential rust areas should help with your sale.

Just a suggestion. Good luck.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Those appear to just be non lock out center caps for the chrome spoke wheels, might want to change the state also it's listed as Nebraska.