• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO '69 thoughts

Joe473

request lots of underneath pics, 'just restored' it should look pretty good under there
Add says undercoated... at $30k and the dark shots of the engine bay I would suggest going to see this in person if you are serious.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

pipeline010

diamond plate interior? red flag!

undercoating, as Joe said, is another.

I recently applied POR to my entire frame but, just in case I ever wanted to sell, made a video of how rust free and spotless my frame was, and that the POR was strictly to PREVENT rust, not hide it.

you need to know the state before the undercoating.

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Diamond plate interior is a band aid for many. Also, I would not trust anyone who would chose to put wheels like that on a Bronco.

Bronco 4 life

Loc.
Yakima
Personally I would want to see it in person or send someone that you trust and knows what they are looking for or you might end up with lipstick on a pig.

Like stated before Carpet under coating bad pics looks like the engine compartment is undercoated also and the way it was finished wheels dimond plate looks like a quick flip. He states in the add recently restored and he is looking for his next project doesn’t sound like he had longevity in mind when he was restoring it

I’m already helping work on a “restored” 30k bronco bought off the internet...it was lipstick on a pig in a big way

Just my thoughts