• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC New Steel Bronco body

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Damn that’s a deal! Hell I’d like to have the steel jig it’s sitting on!

Btempy

X2 on fitment issues if anyone has talked to him, this would be perfect Im just about ready to throw body back on but mines trashed. And it’s not to far

Nuke

I researched the production product a lot by searching on this forum. There was a lot negative comments on the prototype (2-3 years ago). You can get a body without fendors and doors elsewhere or 9k that I hope wouldn't have any issues.

Remos69

Contributor
Loc.
SW Florida
I am interested in the body so I talked to Jeff today and he seemed quite honest about the fitment issues he has seen and there are a few. I would highly suggest if you are interested in the body, just call Jeff. The overall crate dimensions are about 6' 2" x 12'6" and they can forklift load. Cash or credit, and you may also have to pay sales tax (he was unsure of that). My guess is you may be able to work that out.

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Care to share? If he's being honest I'm sure he would not mind if you were honest as well?

Remos69

Contributor
Loc.
SW Florida
Do not mind, but it might not be 100% accurate as I have a bit of difficulty remembering.

Rear tail assemblies a bit misaligned

Rear quarters fitment not aligned

Driver's door at rockers misaligned causing gap a lower rear and top rear of door

Misalignment of rear floor pan to front pan

Passenger door is not flush to rear quarter

The prototype was from the previous builder DC used

Some issues can be made better by shims, others will require spot welds to be drilled and rewelded

I hope I captured it correctly, TBI sucks!