• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wow! My Bronco got me published!

muskrat

Bronco Guru
I wheeled mad hung out with Anthony and his family at a few round ups. Cool guy. His self taught fabrication skills were impressive. That was a great Bronco to get your hands on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
Here is a video of your bronco getting some mud on it.
https://youtu.be/aqo5td-TWjU

I forget the guys name but I met the original frame off builder who sold it to Anthony. Very nice guy in VA. I bought a 9" and a plow from him. Have fun with it.

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
Awesome article and coverage! Congratulations Norm. I like how they captured the "stock on the outside" look but modern rock-crawler foundation. Personally, I'd like to see even more press on this beautiful rig!!! ;)

NCSUWoj

Loc.
Lynchburg, VA
Thanks fatboy. (Wow, I feel like I just insulted somebody!%))

Some of you have ask about certain details on the '66. It was built by a guy who used to be a regular on here, Anthony Ramos. It has a kind of original look while actually being highly modified. That's what I love about it, because first and foremost I want the look of a great Ford product in my stable. Anyway if you want details on how he did the hidden winch, family style roll cage with front bars through the dash, 302 (5.0) EFI, etc just do a search on here for xcntrk and his post can tell you much more about it than I can.

I had a blast building the truck originally. I sourced a pile of 66 specific parts and it was still 3 speed on the tree and factory bench seat when I sold it to Anthony. He definitely put some super nice mods on it and kept the factory look from the exterior!

I have attached a few pics of the build and what it looked like when I sold it to Anthony.

Here is a video of your bronco getting some mud on it.
https://youtu.be/aqo5td-TWjU

I forget the guys name but I met the original frame off builder who sold it to Anthony. Very nice guy in VA. I bought a 9" and a plow from him. Have fun with it.

Ha! Thanks for the kind words John. I had forgotten about that trip. I think we dropped off that plow with you and picked up a Gravely riding tractor for the trip back.

Awesome article and coverage! Congratulations Norm. I like how they captured the "stock on the outside" look but modern rock-crawler foundation. Personally, I'd like to see even more press on this beautiful rig!!! ;)

Anthony, looks like you got caught by the UTV bug by looking at your avatar! Hope you are doing well!

Attachments

• DSC02823.JPG
    DSC02823.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN0002.jpg
    DSCN0002.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN0124.jpg
    DSCN0124.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCN0155.jpg
    DSCN0155.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCN0614.jpg
    DSCN0614.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCN0191.JPG
    DSCN0191.JPG
    227 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN0521.jpg
    DSCN0521.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN0629.jpg
    DSCN0629.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN0176.jpg
    DSCN0176.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey, I just saw where you two chimed in on this thread!

Thanks to both of you.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Glad I'm not the only slow one on here lol. Beautiful rig ared:cool: