• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Daily driver bronco wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

heidler16

Hey,

Long time lurker new poster, I recently got rear-ended and my car was totaled. Now I'm looking for a solid daily driver bronco. Something solid mechanically with not much rust. I wouldn't be opposed to fiberglass either to avoid rust issues.

My first car was a 1977 bronco that I drove all through highschool and commuted to college in, Sadly it was totaled when a tree fell on it. Now I'm 29 and looking to get back into a bronco and really wish I had sooner.

I'm located just outside of Philly and would love to find something locally but it doesn't appear like there's many broncos around these parts. My only issue currently is time, I have a car to use temporarily but not for more than a month or so. Thanks for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.