• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL NP435, NP203, NP205, 14-bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

zainyD

Ok guys/gals, here's the deal. I've been collecting parts for a while now with grand dreams of off-road domination and general awesomeness. However, I've come to the realization that I will probably end up not using these components in the long run. So, rather than them collecting dust in my garage I wanted to offer them to you all. I prefer local pick-up, but I'm willing to meet someone part-way. I'm in central Florida between Tampa and Orlando.

Edit: I just sold the NP205, but the NP203 is still available. I am willing to consider shipping the NP203 range box, input gear, or whatever other parts you might need out of it.

ORD 1" Zero-Rates with center pin bolts $30 shipped by themselves or $20 with another item
dsc02870.jpg

Chevy CUCV 14-bolt rear axle 4.56 gears & Detroit locker. This axle comes with all the u-bolts/spring plates and miscellaneous hardware and has 16" rims/tires mounted to it. Also included are disc brake conversion parts (NIB calipers/wheel studs/rotors/brake pads/yoke u-joint strap kit) the only thing left for you to buy are brake hoses & caliper brackets - SOLD

Ford Small Block 4spd Hydraulic clutch bellhousing (E4TA-7505-DA) 300/302/351/Cummins, includes slave cylinder bracket. I was going to use this to put a NP435 in my 94 Bronco - SOLD

Extra Slave Cylinder Bracket for above bellhousing - SOLD

NP435 4spd 4wd transmission fully rebuilt w/new synchros/gaskets/bearings includes shifter & transfer case adapter - SOLD

Ford NP203 transfer case or range box(31 spline input) - SOLD

NP205 Transfer cases (31spline inputs) - SOLD

Last edited:

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I don't need anything Zainy but I just think its neat that you're so close.
I am in West Orange.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Z

zainyD

cldonley, I'd be happy to ship that item. PM sent.

bronconut73, yup, we're not too far apart.

Uploaded some pictures.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Z

zainyD

Just sold the NP205.

I'm willing to part out the NP203 since only the range box is needed for a doubler.

OP
OP
Z

zainyD

I'm in St. Cloud and interested in the trans. where are you located?

Sir, according to MapQuest I'm about 1 hour and 15 minutes away. I'll send you a PM with the particulars, thanks.

74 Bronco Billy

Contributor
Just sold the NP205.

I'm willing to part out the NP203 since only the range box is needed for a doubler.
I'm interested in the range.box. How much? I live near the Rubicon in Ca, so ground shipping a must. 95682.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Z

zainyD

Sir, I'll send you a PM and we can work out the details, thank you.

Edit: NP203 range box and all other components are still available. I can ship at the buyer's expense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.