• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Late spring ?

bbaltered

Not to say spring is late this year BUT , it's April 15th and the snow plow just went by . I wanted to go to the SC this year but it doesn't look like I'm going to make it .

Last edited:

True North

I’m trying to get ready for hot weather on the Bronco Baja Adventure and it doesn’t stop snowing here in Minnesota.

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Freezing rain this morning in Detroit MI...
I just spent some $ yesterday on patio furniture so hopefully that help get the weather on track... ;D

knack

Contributor
Running the snowblower instead of the Bronco here.

Good news is that I won't have to start mowing the lawn any time soon.

Major Tom

Contributor
13.5 inches of snow yesterday, with 50 mph wind gusts. South Dakota

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
13.5 inches of snow yesterday, with 50 mph wind gusts. South Dakota

^^^^^ Same here, they had to close the interstate,too many people stranded, they had to go pick them up in school buses, over 100, blizzard warnings in the whole state, geez is this the apocalypse? ?:?

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
My parents called this morning and said they got 12" of new snow, there north of Traverse city in Elk Rapids MI.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
snowed here last Saturday, then it was in the high 70's all week%)

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Sunny and 89 again today! Haven't seen rain since leaving Oregon March 21st. It's Bronco heaven here.

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
two inches of ice and sleet in my dooryard this morning

FML

Hank

OP
OP
B

bbaltered

Just imagine how bad it would be if not for global warming. Ken

Well , according to Al Gore all this IS caused by global warming . Something about it causes a "polar vortex" that brings all this cold weather down from the great white north . Is that retarded or what ?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Heat, cold, ice, or snow even humidity i can take but I've had to go to the storm house twice in the past week cause tornado warnings.

Them I could live without! ;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Not to say spring is late this year BUT , it's April 15th and the snow plow just went by . I wanted to go to the SC this year but it doesn't look like I'm going to make it .

Sux... Tough one to miss. I feel your pain.

So ready for the warm weather to start