• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lost my companion yesterday...

Nemisus

Loc.
North Bay, CA
Sad day for my family. Yesterday our 12 year pup passed in his sleep. He was a good dog that was always there for you at the end of the day.

Never had the chance to ride shotgun in the 74...

His name is Harley. :(

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for viewing and helping remember my buddy.

Nemi

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 493
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 491
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 491
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 491
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 490
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 487
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 493

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Condolences. I'm not looking forward to that day at our house.

ThatGuy@Duff's

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Knoxville
Sorry for your loss, Brother.

Lost my little girl one month ago today. The wife and I aren't even close to starting to get over it. My Daisy was only 8.

My niece lost her little girl to cancer yesterday. She was only 6.

Best wishes on coping with your loss,

-Mike

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
SORRY brother...I can't even imagine.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
It always hurts so bad to lose them

They are not "like" family, they "are" family.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry for your loss. We're still not over losing our Odie a couple months ago..not even close.

They are family indeed.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry for your loss. Looks like he had a great loving family that gave him a good home.

We lost a 12 year old English Bull Dog a couple years ago and still miss her. Have her sister that just turned 12 this month and can't imagine facing that time again.

It is hard losing such a loyal friend who never questiones our actions. Best wishes to your family.

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Sorry for your loss... Dreading the day I lose mine. At least we know we give them good lives before they leave us.

PaveBronco

Its a sad day when they go, and like many others been there and not looking forward to the next time. But you can take comfort in the fact that he had a great life, when so many animals don't.

Bogar

Sorry for your loss. It's rough man. I have a 9 year old lab and it hurts to even think about not having her around. Try to remember the good times.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
At least it went in it’s sleep. I don’t know if you’ve ever done it. But having to take a pet to the vet to be put down is one of the longest rides of your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Best wishes for you and your family. 12 years is a good long life for your old friend.

Dogs souls get recycled and you or some else will get him back again. I've been through this myself far too many times but there's a reason they are called mans best friend. Nothing like a dog to get you through tough times that's why it hurts so much when the move on.

Rest in peace Harley. Check up on my old friends while you up there. Their the ones begging for cookies.

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Sorry for your loss. Its always rough to lose one of the Furry Family members.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Sorry for your loss, we just lost our Boston Terrier last month. He almost made it to 9 years old. It's very painful to go through, so I wish you the best. The support from people on this forum has helped me a lot, and I'm thankful everyday for that.

Mark