• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WI 66 uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRaider

Loc.
WI
66 yellow uncut bronco. In good condition. Three on the tree. 68,000 Miles. Solid running vehicle for the age. Serious enquirers please send an offer. This Bronco came out of southern Indiana, and has resided in WI for the past 6 years. Stored in the winter. Fun little cruiser!

Last edited:

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Pics from the owner...

69f03410e96f04bd48fd0c40744dc8fc.jpeg
b84298ef8883d405b523b13096e05a5f.jpg
a30588f6e754ff2cd015f7df0aea6382.jpg
e91e47829fa7e8ad41c33d223b69ad50.jpg
7b87eb15289df108f4858006c7bcebd5.jpg
a4ae1c415b4ea79095de38c5a9b6f8a7.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Nice but far from original. 6cyl?

Edit: BB loaded second group of pics, can see under the hood now. :)

UNCbronco

Contributor
If you don`t mind me asking, what make are the speakers in the back and where did you buy them ? Thanks

OP
OP
R

RedRaider

Loc.
WI
Thanks Birddog74. I am having some difficulty coming up with a price for the Bronco. Do some of you Bronco experts have suggestions?

pipeline010

I'm no means an expert....but I'll shoot (since you asked!).

There are quite a few variables at play:

1. I see the 'rust-proofing' underneath. I put that in quotes because I can't really tell if that was done to hide, done to prevent, or done with expert precision. People like to buy untreated because you can actually see the issues clearly. That said, there are plenty of well treated frames/undercarriages out there and this MAY be one of them. The body looks perfect so it's possible the bottom is as well.

2. 'Solid running vehicle for the age.' - this can mean a lot of things. My truck is 50 years old and runs better and cleaner than my wifes 2017 Heep (...ignoring the past 2 weeks, that is). Maybe that's what you mean or maybe you mean it stutters/sputters/tanks?

3. Stock? Not totally, but I'm not as brutal about that as some of these other guys are here. I do see original style MC, manual brakes/steering w/ drums, super clean engine bay, 286 6cyl, 3otT manual with original style shaft, is that an upgraded electronic choke on that carb? or just a new clean cable I don't recognize?

So price? Assuming the bottom is rust free and just prevented and the thing fires immediately and runs all day? You've got yourself a truck over 45k, maybe as much as 55k. That wouldn't drop in your lap, but you could get it.

Rough rider? Rust underneath with coverups? I think minimum with that body as long as it runs straight and drives well you've got 30-35k easy peasy.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
When was it painted??? Before pics??? Fresh paint can be similar to undercoating - what is underneath it???

Pricing - I don't really know, sorry.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Nice looking Bronco. Maybe post up details pics of the floors from below since the carpet the view from above.

Hey 66 experts, how does power get tot he passenger side lights? Across the core support?

Status
Not open for further replies.