• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Safari 2012 in Moab May 2-5

sstclair

Plan the week in Moab!

Official trail runs and such will be May 2-5

I'm planning to be there April 29 - 6

More info to come...

Last edited:

My69Pony

Steve,
I plan to be there with the boys. I'm shooting for the most improved Bronco award, shouldn't be too hard knowing the problems I had this last year. I'm starting my list and checking it twice I just hope Santa is doing the same. I'll keep watching for further information. By the way, I will need to find a more work friendly camp ground, KOA didn't like me much by the end of the weekend.
Brian

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

Awesome! We had quite a few repairs going on at the Moab Rim C.G. last year, they seem to understand us. They will take 2012 reservations starting in Nov only for Bronco Safari. We have aranged for the group area and shouldn't be so scattered this time.

Steve,
I plan to be there with the boys. I'm shooting for the most improved Bronco award, shouldn't be too hard knowing the problems I had this last year. I'm starting my list and checking it twice I just hope Santa is doing the same. I'll keep watching for further information. By the way, I will need to find a more work friendly camp ground, KOA didn't like me much by the end of the weekend.
Brian

PhantomEB

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
Sweet, is the group camp near the fancy cabins? Me, D and a third will be coming down. I'll tell D to call Moab Rim Nov 1st to get our cabin!

I dunno, I very well could be in for most improved, shouldnt be any more fuel issues!

The Canadian Beer hounds WILL be back with a vengeance! ;D

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
I would really like to attend this, have been thinking about it for about 10 years now. Maybe SuperDave et al can meet me in Amarillo, and we can go there

Amac70

ME
im thinking all of those cabins are going to be booked on the first. There phones are going to be very busy that day. Cant wait till may.

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
I'd love to get back out...just figured out fuel prices and I'd be looking at $1800ish and of course there is the 2 weeks I'd need to take off work....BUT I'm very seriously considering it.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Sweet, is the group camp near the fancy cabins? Me, D and a third will be coming down. I'll tell D to call Moab Rim Nov 1st to get our cabin!

I dunno, I very well could be in for most improved, shouldnt be any more fuel issues!

The Canadian Beer hounds WILL be back with a vengeance! ;D

So, you revamped your trip schedule and are planning on attending? Cool, I will have the blender and Margaritas ready!

My69Pony

Just a quick thought for any that might want to make it a two weekend event, April 27-29 2012 is the April Action Car Show in Moab. From what I have heard, it's a great show and I'm sure they wouldn't mind having a few Broncos in attendance. As of now, I plan to be there for the show and stay the week for the Safari. If I can find a trailer to haul two Broncos, I'll be taking the Racer along for the show as well as the hopefully majorly improved '69 for the trails. I guess I'd better start my planning now to pull this one off.
Brian

broncokak

Bronco Guru
It's on our list of road trips but not sure if it will be a 2012 road trip or not.

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Becarefull what you wish for! ;D I just figured what I'd need for gas so I can start saving. I have a lot to do to the rig between now and hen tho.

PhantomEB

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
We plan to roll in on the evening of the 28th from Pocatello with a shitload of out of state Coors. Then leave the morning of the 6th.

Would this car show allow a late entry for the last day?

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I'll post on this one too, there is a couple of us from the Mid West planning on coming up to join you guys!

David

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
This would be an awesome trip. I think I'll enough vacation time, hhhmmmm.

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

MY GF and kids have all told me we were going....again. I love my family!!!;D

That makes it too easy.

My first wife, my current wife, and my girl friend all gave me a hall pass. She has a split personality, it'll be good to get away..