• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Original Ted Nugent Zebra Big Bronco Wheels and Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

buildabronco.com

Loc.
Tekonsha, Mi
We will be putting up for sale soon the original Nugent Zebra Bronco wheels and tires. Just putting this out there to see if there is any interest. Pictures and specs to come tomorrow. We are told we can also get an autographed picture of Uncle Ted with the Bronco to go along with the sale.

Attachments

• ted-nugent-8x10-pic-of-world-famous-zebra-bronco-signed_200572043357.jpg
    ted-nugent-8x10-pic-of-world-famous-zebra-bronco-signed_200572043357.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 465
OP
OP
buildabronco.com

buildabronco.com

Loc.
Tekonsha, Mi
We have the set of 5 in the shop. 5 39" Mickey Thompson Baja's with the sawblade style wheels 15x10. These are the original tires off of the Zebra Bronco. We are not selling these for a profit for the shop. These are owned by Ted Nugent and Ted asked us to sell them for him. Included in the sale is a Ted Nugent autographed picture of the original Zebra Bronco with the same wheels. We just picked these up today. Planning on an Ebay auction at some point but just wanted to get the word out that these are available. The Nugent Bronco is the most famous Bronco in the World. You can own a piece of Bronco History. Any questions please call buildAbronco.com at 517-583-1111 or email us at info@buildabronco.com

Thanks for looking. And stay tuned for more Nugent items available soon.

Attachments

• IMG_2076.jpg
    IMG_2076.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_2077.jpg
    IMG_2077.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 152

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
We have the set of 5 in the shop. 5 39" Mickey Thompson Baja's with the sawblade style wheels 15x10. These are the original tires off of the Zebra Bronco. We are not selling these for a profit for the shop. These are owned by Ted Nugent and Ted asked us to sell them for him. Included in the sale is a Ted Nugent autographed picture of the original Zebra Bronco with the same wheels. We just picked these up today. Planning on an Ebay auction at some point but just wanted to get the word out that these are available. The Nugent Bronco is the most famous Bronco in the World. You can own a piece of Bronco History. Any questions please call buildAbronco.com at 517-583-1111 or email us at info@buildabronco.com

Thanks for looking. And stay tuned for more Nugent items available soon.

I have these same rims on my 79 and hate them:p:p:p:p:p:p, but I found a guy who loves thems so hes buying them and I have a nice set of slot to replace them with.;D;D

bigjhoov

nobody
The Nugent Bronco is the most famous Bronco in the World.

That's quite arguable. You're clearly not a true Bronco afficionado if you really believe that. Ever heard of Parnelli Jones? Hell, even the one Stacey David built, Crazyhorse, is more recognized. And then there's O.J..

Sounds like you're trying to build value into something you're selling.

OP
OP
buildabronco.com

buildabronco.com

Loc.
Tekonsha, Mi
blankenship your right he is not Carol Shelby. You cant deny that these wheels and tires are not special to someone. Ted has stood up for our country and our troops using his powerful voice to do anything he can. Are these tires and wheels worth a fortune? No. Are they worth more because they were owned by Ted Nugent? Yes. Ask anyone you know what is the most popular Ford Bronco in the world. Guarantee its the Nugent Zebra Bronco. Maybee these are not special to you personally but I ask that you respect the fact that they will be very special to someone.

talkbronco

No offense but the bronco might be a part of history (not the most popular) but a none the less a part of history.... but just the wheels and tires will have no significance, if it was the bronco it would be a different story.

May I ask if there is going to be anything other than the signed picture offered with it like a coa or anything of that nature?

joshua

Contributor
Ahh O.J. simpson has the most popular bronco in the world

joshua

Contributor
That's quite arguable. You're clearly not a true Bronco afficionado if you really believe that. Ever heard of Parnelli Jones? Hell, even the one Stacey David built, Crazyhorse, is more recognized. And then there's O.J..

Sounds like you're trying to build value into something you're selling.

sorry i need to read complete sentences

OP
OP
buildabronco.com

buildabronco.com

Loc.
Tekonsha, Mi
Thanks for the response guys. We are selling the tires and wheels off of the original Ted Nugent Zebra Bronco along with a signed picture of the Bronco with the wheels and tires on the truck. If you want a certificate of authenticity I am sure that can be arranged. I personally picked these up from Ted Nugents ranch in southern Michigan Today. This is ONE of the most popular Broncos in the world. These may not be for everyone but you cant deny that Ted has been an icon in the Bronco world and these would be a great addition for any Bronco or Nugent collector.

joshua

Contributor
Thanks for the response guys. We are selling the tires and wheels off of the original Ted Nugent Zebra Bronco along with a signed picture of the Bronco with the wheels and tires on the truck. If you want a certificate of authenticity I am sure that can be arranged. I personally picked these up from Ted Nugents ranch in southern Michigan Today. This is ONE of the most popular Broncos in the world. These may not be for everyone but you cant deny that Ted has been an icon in the Bronco world and these would be a great addition for any Bronco or Nugent collector.

Cool. Sorry you know how we are!

OP
OP
buildabronco.com

buildabronco.com

Loc.
Tekonsha, Mi
Its all good. Am i trying to put value into something im selling? Yes! Hell Yes! I will remind you that we are not selling for the shop for profit. We are selling for Ted Nugent. We were asked to sell and thats what we are doing. I think these are cool as hell, I grew up 20 miles from Teds ranch and I remember seeing this Bronco when I was a kid driving around and sitting at his hunting shop. You never know, he might just be a future president of our great country.

bigjhoov

nobody
Yeah, it's all good. I'm just busting your chops a little. Nuge is not the first to come to mind when I think Bronco, but he's up there. Good luck with the sale. Curious to see what they bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.