• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO ‘68 for sale, want to buy, opinions?

fwright00

Loc.
Denver, CO
New member here, I’ve been a member over a fullsizebronco for a while. Had a ‘96 Bronco for years, after it hit 250k miles on it and started getting too beat up I got rid of it a year or two ago. I don’t have a lot of time, work pretty busy hours and have two young kids. We’re actually getting an au pair so this is the perfect excuse for me to let her use my nice modern car for kid transport and buy a classic Bronco which has been my dream for years. My commute to work is 3 miles each way so I need it to be a daily driver especially in the winter but not a workhorse. I can ride my motorcycle in the summer to allow it some time to be in the shop.

This seems to be a reasonably priced example but I don’t know the market well. I would like to take this up to the mountains and go off-roading occassioanally, used my prior Bronco for this and loved it.

I have a friend who redoes interiors/seating. Would want to get it painted, make sure it is mechanically sound, maybe get a better roll cage welded in for eventual off-roading with kids in the back when they get older. Any recommendations for good shops in greater Denver area for classic Bronco work, evaluation of the mechanicals, and painting?

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/68-ford-bronco-price-reduced/6442073441.html

Thanks! Hope no one else likes this and gets in before me but I’m new enough to classic Broncos I need some help.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Looks pretty good. See what the front and rear floors are like. Also ask, why has it been on CL for a month??!!