• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Serpentine Belt Drive Ford Explorer 5.0 L

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinytim02

Thanks Sandmann! Got the parts, they look great! I appreciate you working with me on the special request. Can't wait to get it all setup on my 351w.

Tim

Jolly Roger

Received my parts from Sandmann and everything is just as advertised. Very satisfied with the parts and the turnaround time. Highly Recommend!

Dlish

Give this a bump for amazing follow up and service...Sanndmann is a pro at this setup, and it was actually packaged so well I missed the water pump pulley (neatly taped to the back of the balancer).

I got a response PM from Sanndmann within 5 minutes making sure it was included in the kit he sent.

My fault, and I bothered a guy on a Saturday evening, and got an immediate response.
First few beers are on me if our paths ever cross. Many thanks!

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the bump Dlish. Its never a bother to talk Bronco on a Saturday night or any other time for that matter... :)
Come on out to Silver Lake Sand Dunes for the Bronco Take over in August and I'll show you my air powered margarita maker (after I drink your beer...) lol

richards67

I am in need of a water pump pulley. Do you have an extra one you would be willing to sell?

thanks, Richard

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the bump. Hit me up with a zip code and i'll see what I can do... :)

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Hi there, I'm interested in this. I currently have a stock setup and I hate it, she sqeals something terrible. Do I need to buy a a.c. Delete with this? I don't plan on running a/c. I have a brand new stock water pump, will it fit or ? Do I need a different alternator? I have a brand new gm style on there now? Thank you, Jim

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
jmangi62,
I hated the belt squeal too... its just a memory now. :)
You do not need an a.c. delete pulley, you can just run a shorter belt. Unfortunately, you can't use the waterpump or alternator as they are specific to the Explorer. Take a look at this write-up from the tech library. It's an excellent write up that gives you a good idea of what is involved.

http://classicbroncos.com/tech/explorer-5-0-serpentine-accessory-drive-belt-conversion

If interested, let me know a zip code and I can get you a quote.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Just received my kit from Don and love it, it looks great, can't wait to get this installed,looking forward to no more belt squeal. Mine screams pretty bad,everything is brand spanking new too, oh well, might have a chrome gm style alternator for sale soon lol. Thanks Don! Jim ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.