• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1975 Bronco Ranger uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Mix

I wish to sell my 1975 Bronco Ranger uncut. This Bronco was originally from Colorado I am the third owner and it has been in California for the last 30 years 17 of those it has been parked in my garage and not driven. Since I have owned it I have put a disc brake setup from 1977 Ford truck but no booster yet. I also have a t-18 transmission which I bought for the Bronco and also a Detroit Locker brand new in box which should fit the rear 9-inch I do not think that the roof has ever been taken off of this Bronco since new. Body is very straight and seems to have the original paint with no Bondo anywhere. A bit of rust through on Lower tailgate and at driver side floor which I repaired with some galvanized sheet metal. Still has original blue carpet ,blue seats Dash never cut for radio. This Bronco is completely intact except missing one hubcap and rear seat and one vertical Chrome strip on passenger side rear. Appears to have original rims and old crummy tires which I probably put four thousand miles on while I drove it back and forth to work for two years after I bought it. Has approximately 160k miles on original motor but I was told by previous owner that it was rebuilt and ran well while I drove it. It is a 3 speed on the column. This year had a Dana 44 front end and it has 410 gearing. It is blue with a white top. In addition to the t18 tranny and Detroit Locker I also have a rear window with frame and hinges and two rear side windows. have current registration although it has been non-op for all years sitting in garage. $19,000 or best offer. Call Dave at 510-914-3732 or text

Last edited:

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
X3

I want to see this truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.