• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1971 Bronco Sport project or wheeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Holding off on Sale for now.

Available now is my 1971 Bronco project. This has been owned by a friend since 1996 and he recently sold it to me. He'd been working on it starting around 1997 after driving it a year. He built an NP435, added Power disc, tuned motor, rebuilt carb, new gaskets on motor, new driveshafts, rebuilt tcase, posi rear and all new brakes all around. Also new rear springs and front coils. He rebuilt the pedal box and column when he had the dash out with the wiring harness. About that time, he had a scrapper come and get a pile of junk he had - the scrapper took the dash and wiring harness...and the project stalled from about 1999 til last October. I bought it from him and supplied a dash and harness, and several other missing parts, including grill and fenders (scrapper too). It's now a running driving registered Bronco. Whats cool about it is that it was a loaded sport when new and sold at Shelby Motors, South lake tahoe. Carroll Shelby owned this dealership from '68-73 or 74 I think. It's originally Regis Red, posi and Sport with rocker moldings according to Marti.

Condition - Body has more cuts/damage than it has rust. rust on drivers kick panel and post downlow. Floors have been cut for NP435. Passenger side firewall and rt inner fenders have dents/wrinkles. Hardtop keeps rain off you but is rough. Rear quarters over cut for big tires. Grill has some mods, but is super solid. I have fenders and grill new for this for the right price. Motor runs great and starts first crank. Basicly all but manual steering steering box has been gone thru and is solid. Clear CA title in my name(on it's way from DMV).

Still needs minor stuff like securing wiring to frame better, sheetmetal work here and there, etc. I have doors available but not included in the price. Call or PM for details, questions. 408 515 5615

Last edited:
OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sold at Shelby Motors, that's cool.

Yeah, would be cool cut rear, Cal 500 rims, cobra tach and valve covers, Stroppe rollbar and dual shocks and a wood steering wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.