• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL NP435 (EB Ready)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zainyD

Guys/gals, for your consideration is a NP435 ready to be installed in your EB. I rebuilt this transmission for a gentlemen who was going to install it in his '66 EB, however, he backed out due to unexpected problems with the motor he was getting ready to build/install in conjunction with this trans.

This transmission was pulled from a low-mile 1986 F150. It originally came with a long, 31 spline output shaft. I disassembled the trans, cleaned it inside and out, inspected it, and installed a 28 spline short output so that it is ready to be mated to a EB Dana 20 using your choice of adapter. This transmission is in excellent condition! The gears and synchros are in great shape. I also added new seals when I went through it and installed the new main shaft. I also have a manual-clutch bellhousing for a small-block Ford motor if you need it.

Why spend $900 from Tom's or elsewhere when you can get this one for less than half that!?!

I am in central Florida between Tampa and Orlando.

NP435 - $400obo

np4351.jpg

np4352.jpg

np4353.jpg

np4354.jpg

np4355.jpg

OP
OP
Z

zainyD

Trade pending on this NP435. However, I will have another one or two of them available, hopefully within the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.