• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Bronco body tub at spring Carlisle this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

delconick

Just got to spring Carlisle and along with a bunch of parts we brought a refurbished body tub! $7600 body only or $8000 with the cart that you can roll right onto a car trailer and into your garage! Hope to see you at the show!

Nick
North East Classic Ford Parts

Attachments

• 20180414_180409.jpg
    20180414_180409.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 984

chuckyb

Contributor
Looks like a great start to someone’s project. Good luck with it Nick.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Where on the grounds is your spot? I still want a good chrome bumper and a powersteering set up. With the power steering I really only want the steering box, pressure hose, return hose, and lower steering shaft if you got it. I don't need the pump or pump brackets. PM me with what you want for that stuff.
That tub looks good....hum...Ideas! LOL

I will be up on Friday!

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

Thanks chuckyb, that tow rig is by bitch! I love her!

Space i95

See you at Carlisle, wishing I was at super cell!

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

yes, we have them available fairly regularly. we also offer brand new bodies as well!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
yes, we have them available fairly regularly. we also offer brand new bodies as well!

My mechanic friend in N. GA went to PA and got that tub, he took it to my body shop friend, for paint and both said the tub was well done!!! Put together nice!!! Good work Nick, you made them boys happy!!!!;D;D;D

Miker

Bronco Guru
My mechanic friend in N. GA went to PA and got that tub, he took it to my body shop friend, for paint and both said the tub was well done!!! Put together nice!!! Good work Nick, you made them boys happy!!!!;D;D;D

Certainly no surprise to hear that regarding Nick - Top shelf stand up guy that knows his shi* all things Broncos. And, no, I'm not related to the dude :-*;D

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Certainly no surprise to hear that regarding Nick - Top shelf stand up guy that knows his shi* all things Broncos. And, no, I'm not related to the dude :-*;D

yes Nick is great vendor.

brownbuger

Nick,
I know I'm a little late to this post but how can I find further information on these tubs and the new bodies you mentioned. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.