• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I saw you headed to Super Cel through Winchester!

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was out in my Transit van running my vending route when my sister-in-law calls. She says "You won't believe what I see from my window at the bank." "Two Broncos on trailers!" Told her thanks and that I was on the bypass headed that way. Sure enough two of you drove by just about 12 noon. Looks like you maybe came from WV and cut across from I-64 to I-75 through Winchester, Ky.

She text me a pic of one of them, and if I can get it on here I will.

Can't wait to join you down there later!;D

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Sounds like you need to post this on your local Craigslist ad in the section - missed connections ;D

Deano

Bronco Guru
I was out in my Transit van running my vending route when my sister-in-law calls. She says "You won't believe what I see from my window at the bank." "Two Broncos on trailers!" Told her thanks and that I was on the bypass headed that way. Sure enough two of you drove by just about 12 noon. Looks like you maybe came from WV and cut across from I-64 to I-75 through Winchester, Ky.

She text me a pic of one of them, and if I can get it on here I will.

1Can't wait to join you down there later!;D

Was one red white with a blue top and the other a copper with a black top?

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, I think so. One I saw best had a white stripe, white fender flares, on a red? trailer and maybe pulled by a two-tone super-crew F250.

Was it you Deano?

Here's the (poor) picture she took from her job at the bank window.

Attachments

• linda bronco pic.jpg
    linda bronco pic.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i saw one on a trailer sunday here in mississippi, it was army camo with alum wheels, i could not get a pic. may have been going up early?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yeah, I think so. One I saw best had a white stripe, white fender flares, on a red? trailer and maybe pulled by a two-tone super-crew F250.

Was it you Deano?

Here's the (poor) picture she took from her job at the bank window.

Good job by the wife :)

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well you guys looked good rolling through town!;)

Tugross302

They’re on the move today. I got a call from one of my employees this morning. He saw two broncos on trailers headed south. Just got a call from my daughter who saw one today. My buddy who lives 30 minutes from me called me to say he’s taking 4 and leaving tomorrow morning

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm loaded and ready, but can't get there till Saturday due to work.%)

Attachments

• my 66 bronco ready for supercel 18.jpg
    my 66 bronco ready for supercel 18.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 47

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
^^^^ what he said ... margaritaville at the field just opened an hour ago !!

leave now ... lol

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, with my picture posting abilities it looks like I've already spent too much time at margaritaville ! ;D