• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sherman tank

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Just measured mine sitting on the floor of the garage 15.5” height.

OP
OP
J

John Griswold

Loc.
Medford, NJ
Great. Thanks.
Trying to get Aerotank to make me a tank to run the returnees Explorer pump and pressure sensor but don't want it to hang down so far and don't need 23 gallons. The Explorer pump assembly is set up for a 12" deep tank so that would be 3" of non accessible fuel anyway. With as many people running or starting to run the Explorer stuff i would think this would be a desirable tank. This is all assuming I understand the tank set up correctly.
Thanks again

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Keep us updated as it progresses please. Definitely want to know how you like it, and if you would have done anything different, when all is said and done.

Thanks

Paul

SurfCityEB66

Contributor
I get you don't need the 23 gallons but you can run a hydramat to pick up off the bottom.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk