• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1970 U14, solid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I put this on CL last night. If anyone on one on here is interested, please let me know. This is a super solid Bronco, and if you're a Steelers fan or just like Yellow, this is the Bronco for you! More pics and description, click on link.
Here's the link, and I have a little room on the price.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/5509947309.html

Attachments

• IMG_2132.jpg
    IMG_2132.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 453
  • IMG_2082.jpg
    IMG_2082.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_2092.jpg
    IMG_2092.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:
OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
The belly looks as good as the top. The front floors are original, they have some surface rust because of the factory mat, but no holes or weak spots. The tires are 30x9.50x15.

Miker

Bronco Guru
Damn, Chris, if I had the cash I'd buy it, drive it this summer and then make several grand on a flip. Looks to be about as fairly priced as I have seen in several months IMO.
GLWS!

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the compliment!
So, do you want me to bring it to Super Cell?? YOU got cash!! ;)
You also have that one I want from last year!!!
The doors close as good as anything else out there.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sure is a sweet looking rig, that's for sure. Good luck sir.

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
If I sell this, I'm going to keep my Springtime Yellow Roadster. Translation, I'm negotiable on my price. PM me if you're interested. Thanks

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
i have a special place in my heart for all these yellow ones! great looking little rig! good luck with it!!

Attachments

• day1.jpg
    day1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 99
OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Yellow...the new Black!!
Never seen front flares and rear uncut, is that a New Hampshire thing?? Did the PO start cutting and you stopped them before they got to the back??
Good looking rig!

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
I would love to own that,unfortunately I'm nearing the end of my 70 build (3 yrs and ongoing).Good Luck its a beauty. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.