• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Brocosbybama / lilbamaprincess on ebay (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
It occurred to me; if he was honest, had integrity, proud of, and stood behind his work - wouldn't he advertise or promote his broncos on here? I mean, clearly he knows about the site. This would be the best place to get the word out, if you are honest about what you are selling.

Just a thought

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
I asked several basic questions, and he replied to them, kinda. Then I emailed him and said:

ME: Okay, the tie rod on a bronco (specifically 66-75) is supposed to be absolutely straight.
6675STEERINGRODKIT.JPG

Which means the steering setup on this bronco is not only wrong, it's probably damaged and definitely unsafe.

Which means you are either ignorant, or you are a liar.

Seller: WOW I DIDNT KNOW THE BRONCO WORLD HAD SUCH ASS HOLES SUCH AS YOURSELF!!! I TRIED TO BE AS NICE AND WORK WITH YOU ON EVERYTHING YOU ASKED FOR AND YOU CALL ME IGNORANT??? KOOL HAVE A GR8 DAY AND IF YOU WANT TO COME VISIT ME I WOULD LOVE TO SHOW YOU AROUND OUR GR8 STATE AND WHAT WE DO TO PATHETIC ASSHOLES SUCH AS YOURSELF SO FK OFF AND HAVE A SHORT LIFE SCUM BAG!!!

N747JB

I don't think he likes you, but I could be wrong.%)
I asked several basic questions, and he replied to them, kinda. Then I emailed him and said:

ME: Okay, the tie rod on a bronco (specifically 66-75) is supposed to be absolutely straight.
6675STEERINGRODKIT.JPG

Which means the steering setup on this bronco is not only wrong, it's probably damaged and definitely unsafe.

Seller: WOW I DIDNT KNOW THE BRONCO WORLD HAD SUCH ASS HOLES SUCH AS YOURSELF!!! I TRIED TO BE AS NICE AND WORK WITH YOU ON EVERYTHING YOU ASKED FOR AND YOU CALL ME IGNORANT??? KOOL HAVE A GR8 DAY AND IF YOU WANT TO COME VISIT ME I WOULD LOVE TO SHOW YOU AROUND OUR GR8 STATE AND WHAT WE DO TO PATHETIC ASSHOLES SUCH AS YOURSELF SO FK OFF AND HAVE A SHORT LIFE SCUM BAG!!!

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK

6675STEERINGRODKIT.JPG

Please please please pleeeaaase tell me that threat was through ebay and not email.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
The guy is such a coward. He want even answer his phone. He would run like a little girl if someone showed up at his house. Nipple rings all flapping in the air.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
This guy is selling Broncos with smiling tie rods and he is calling us a-holes. HAHA!

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead

6675STEERINGRODKIT.JPG

I would tell him that you understand most honest and respectable people from Alabama do not tolerate liars and cheats :mad:

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
More email:

Me: "If you believe that tie rod is normal, then you are indeed either ignorant, or you are a liar. You either have no idea what you are talking about, or you are intentionally being misleading. It's one or the other.

You could be both I guess. Since I have had to spend enormous time and money fixing a bronco you claimed was "completely restored", I would say both probably applies."

Lilbamaprincessnipplering: IS THIS THE LITTLE LIAR BOWMAN WHO HIDES BEHIND HIS WIFE OR WHO IS THIS LOL STOP BEING A LITTLE LYING BITCH AND BE A MAN FOR ONCE. IF ALLS YOU CAN FIND WRONG WITH MY BRONCO IS A TIE ROD YOU SAY IS BENT THEN MY RIDE MUST BE PRETTY GOOD I NEVER WAS MISLEADING I SAID IN MY EMAIL TO YOU I AGREE IT LOOKS BENT BUT IT DRIVES SAFE AND STRAIGHT. GROW UP AND GET SOME BALLS!!!

Nice

Canadianbacon

Loc.
Alberta, Canada
this is all adding up now. I get why you guys dont like this guy. I bought my 76 knowing it needed work and it was represented as such. I am fixing it as i go along and upgrading with new parts. Although inside my passenger door i had to bend one of the rods slightly to get the door to open right, i didn't get a new part... oh no!

I am looking forward to how this story plays out.

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK
this is all adding up now. I get why you guys dont like this guy. I bought my 76 knowing it needed work and it was represented as such. I am fixing it as i go along and upgrading with new parts. Although inside my passenger door i had to bend one of the rods slightly to get the door to open right, i didn't get a new part... oh no!

I am looking forward to how this story plays out.

I've got no porblem with people selling vehicles that need the kind of work these do, just be upfront about it, don't lie about it, don't even try and polish the turd.

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
email from him:

I AM HONEST WITH PEOPLE, PEOPLE SHOULD BE HONEST ABOUT THE REAL CONVERSATIONS AND WHAT I TELL EVERYONE ON THE PHONE, ALSO I HAVE SOLD OVER 30 BRONCOS AND HAVE ONLY 3 OR 4 CRY BABIES OBVIOUSLY THE 3 OR 4 SHOULD OF COME AND SEEN THEM IN PERSON OR NOT EXPECTED A DIAMOND AT COAL PRICES. 40 MYR OLD VEHICLES WILL HAVE SOME ISSUES, AND NOT EVERYONE'S OPINIONS ARE THE SAME I KNOW MY PRICES ARE REASONABLE FOR WHAT I SELL I NEVER CLAIM TO BE SELLING NEW OR FRAME OFF RESTORATIONS. AND IT IS SAD WHEN PEOPLE HAVE TO DRAG MY FAMILY INTO THINGS IF THEY WERE REAL MEN THEY WOULD DEAL WITH ME AND DON'T DRAG INNOCENT PEOPLE OR PEOPLE THEY DON'T KNOW INTO MATTERS THAT COULD BE EASILY RESOLVED. THE BOWMAN GUY IS LYING THROUGH HIS CROOKED TEETH I GAVE HIM A TITLE, THE SHIPPER TRIED TO CALL HIM 5 OR 6 TIMES AND FINALLY WHEN HE GOT A HOLD OF BOWMAN THE SHIPPER HAD TO GET TO HIS NEXT DROP. SO PLEASE I NOTICE YOU FOOLS POST ALL THE LIES YOU WANT PEOPLE TO READ SO POST THIS AND LET THE BRONCO WORLD HEAR MY SIDE OF THE STORY. STORIES ARE BETTER WHEN YOU HEAR THE WHOLE THING AND NOT BITS AND PIECES OF WHAT YOU ARE ALL SAYING ABOUT ME. POST THIS IN CLASSIC BRONCOS FORUM!!! I BELIEVE YOU BOUGHT THAT BEAUTIFUL YELLOW BRONCO FROM ME RIGHT! OR WAS IT THE SWEET SILVER 1? ANYWAYS THEY BOTH WERE WORTH THOUSANDS MORE THAN WHAT YOU WON THEM FOR ON EBAY. NO RESERVE MEANS YOU COULD OF GOT THEM FOR NEARLY NOTHING. I WASNT ASKING TOO MUCH FOR NONE OF MY BRONCOS I TAKE CHANCES AND SELL NO RESERVE AUCTIONS JUST LIKE THE BUYERS TAKE CHANCES ON THEIR OPINIONS. I NEVER ONCE SAY IN MY LISTINGS THEY ARE PERFECT... NOR DO I SAY THAT A PERSON HIS FORBIDDEN TO COME SEE IN PERSON AND MAKE A DECISION!!! DO I??? POST THAT WITH ALL YOUR LIES YOU 3 ARE TELLIN...

kupu2

this might be getting silly, generally responsibility is with the buyer. if you buy something sight unseen, especially a vehicle, you get what you get. i don't like unscrupulous sellers any more than the next person but i don't know this guy- just my opinion

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The guy likes Bronco's! Can't be too bad-

bpugh88

Oh no, don't say that! You'll get called a meany for thinking that the buyer should also take some responsibility for getting ripped off.

SP66

Bronco Guru
For fear of retribution I'll keep it short. I agree. The buyer has to have at least 50% of the responsibility. 100% certainty in what they are buying before they send the check. I am a buyer not a builder like most of you. I enjoy this site and I am amazed at the creativeness and skill you put forth in your builds. The gang mentality from your keyboards not so much...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.