• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1000th post site and community shout out!!!

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Howdy. i noticed a week or so ago that i was creeping up on the 1000 post milestone and i got to reflecting on this site as i've been doing body work. I fell into this project unawares and unprepared for the rabbit holes i was about to head down. Now 4 years in, and the finish line in clear site, i am astounded at what has been accomplished. Without this site, the vendors, admin, and you all that freely give info, part numbers, links, hints, humor, perv forum fodder, hands on help, etc. i would have been lost. As much fun as the build has been, and as happy as i am about how it is turning out, i have to say that the horse trading and networking aspect of this has been the best part.

So, thank you all. You all are a great community and im very happy to play a very small role in it.

a humble Hank

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
tenor.gif

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Whut???? THE friends we make are the ones we take...you are a good one Hank!

Attachments

• enhanceM06G18OQ.jpg
    enhanceM06G18OQ.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 91

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
Hank, You are a part of what makes this site great. You have taken time out of your busy schedule to help others out, me included, so I hope your Bronco is finished soon and you enjoy the heck out of it. Ken

71Broncitis

1000 posts, I think sprdv1 had that many in his first two months. LOL

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

RPM289

I was excited to make it to 600!!! ;) :);D still along way to go to 1000:) then I see some in the 25k range and feel inspired... only if I had that much knowledge!