• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC 1975 Ford Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
1975 Ford Bronco for sale.

Sequoia Brown Metallic Paint. Has the original 302 with dealer installed a/c. Has the traction lock rear axle. Runs good and drives. Needs brakes and a tune up. I have driven it around the yard and block plenty of times, fires up every time.

Everything works but the a/c, horn and radio is just static. Turn Signals, Lights, Wipers, Wiper Fluid, 4WD all works. Front seats will need covering but the rear seat is in nice original form. Auxillary Fuel Tank is missing.

It has typical bronco rust and some patches from a previous owner. It has all the typical rust but isn't near as bad as a lot of the broncos i have seen for sale on the east coast. I have not found any signs of bondo in this truck and do firmly believe that the rear portion of the the truck is original paint. (doors back)...Front two fenders and hood were painted at some point throughout its life.

OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Hey Guys, I have my eye on something and need to move this thing if I can. I'm offering it up for 12,800 now...

If I haven't gotten back to you please shoot me a pm or a text message. 336-480-5708

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
You know, there's just something right about a seqoiua bronco. Good looking rig you have sir, best of luck on the sale. Jim ;)

OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Well, I think I will pull this one out of the barn and put it on ebay soon... It is about to be car project buying season. haha

OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Well she is sold! I lost a little money on it but I think it went to a good home. Guy out of Roanok, VA picked it up yesterday.

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
It's the one that got away! My wife was also the one that got away... had to wait 10 years to get her back, so I am just planting the seed with @green61bug now and will wait patiently :)

Status
Not open for further replies.