• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1977 Ford F150 4x4 Shorty

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Selling my '77 Ford F150 4x4 short box PROJECT . For details go to : www.bigskybroncos.homestead.com/ForsalePg3.html
Contact info also on the sale page .
Thanks
Steve
77f150ft.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Thanks I seen that but didn't think he was looking for a "project" & across the country . Guess if he's interested he'll let me know ! :)

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Damn, That's my luck. I'm in the process of buying a new house or I'd be all over this. My first truck was a '77 model short-bed 4x4.I took delivery of it from the dealer,the day before Thanksgiving in 1976. The trucks Ford built from 1973-79 were their best in my opinion.

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Damn, That's my luck. I'm in the process of buying a new house or I'd be all over this. My first truck was a '77 model short-bed 4x4.I took delivery of it from the dealer,the day before Thanksgiving in 1976. The trucks Ford built from 1973-79 were their best in my opinion.

Mine too!
I bought a brand new one from Bynum Ford in 77. Mine was Red.
Wish I had it back now!

capt. bronco

Nice truck. Too far for me by the time I factor in shipping and the paint work. Plus really holding out for an automatic with a/c. It tends to get hot in Florida!

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
how much did they want for it? looks to be about a 69

I agree,that is a 1967-72 model truck. Seen way to many Ford trucks roll down the assembly line from 1972-1982 when they shut us down for re-tooling to build the Ranger and Bronco II.

Status
Not open for further replies.