• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mid-Westerners! Flat Nasty 28 July

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Looking to make a run to Flat Nasty on the 28th of July. I have invited some local guys, which will be 2, maybe 3 rigs. There should be another central MO bronco coming. Who else? Just a quick day-run.

Come out and sweat your tail off!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
No way, never hot in the mid west....

Will look at trying to make this one brother

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Have Yet to go to this one, so it's on the to do list for sure

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I've been twice. Is a nice park on a smaller scale. Plenty for a day-trip!

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
FYI SRSS (Southern Rock Racing Series) is going to be at Flat nasty July 13-14. I would like to make it on the 28th. I'll sure try...so many irons in the fire... the fire went out.

Rush Springs Ranch is always another option for a follow on Bronco get together later on in the cooler part of the year. I took the tube Bronco there and had a a great time, even with open diffs. https://www.rushspringsranch.com/

SRSS will be at Rush Springs Sept 21-22

Attachments

• flat nasty.jpg
    flat nasty.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 30
  • rush springs.jpg
    rush springs.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Interferes with OCBR, no go here

FYI SRSS (Southern Rock Racing Series) is going to be at Flat nasty July 13-14. I would like to make it on the 28th. I'll sure try...so many irons in the fire... the fire went out.

Rush Springs Ranch is always another option for a follow on Bronco get together later on in the cooler part of the year. I took the tube Bronco there and had a a great time, even with open diffs. https://www.rushspringsranch.com/

SRSS will be at Rush Springs Sept 21-22